B2B Meetings - How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-2-face talks. 30 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections before the bell rings and the next talk starts.
- Register via the green "Register now" button.
- Make a selection for on-site or virtual participation.
- Register your profile and market place description to indicate the contacts you are looking for.
- To manage your on-site and/or virtual 1:1 meetings read more below.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet.
A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities. In case of many participant profiles please use the filter options and bookmark interesting participants.
Please also use the filter option ‘Participant Types’ to see who is present on-site and who will participate virtually.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active not reactive. Browse published or bookmarked participants profiles, click on the participant profile and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone.
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled.
- It will be possible to send latest meeting requests during the event, but keep in mind the requests have to accepted by the counterpart.
- Check the participant type (on-site or virtual) in the participant list and/or the participant profile to be sure if you are supposed to have a virtual 1:1 meeting or an on-site 1:1 meeting.
5) Matchmaking Event
Shortly before the event you will receive your meeting schedule by email.
Making online B2B appointments is easy. It is an on-site meeting or a video conversation (comparable to teams, zoom, skype and other tools) that is supported by the B2match platform. For the virtual meetings preferably a computer with a webcam and microphone needs to be installed. No additional software is required. It is possible to share a file or a screen and to invite another person to the virtual B2B meeting.
Please use the latest version of a commonly used browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Thunderbird, Edge, Safari ...). The software usually does not work within a VPN and / or Citrix environment. You can use an iPad with Safari.
Still curious about the process? You can check the following videos prepared by B2match and the Enterprise Europe Network.
B2B Meetings - Virtual meetings - A short youtube intro
Instruction Virtual Meetings (3 minutes and 19 seconds)
B2B Meetings - A short youtube intro
General introduction B2B Meetings